The Health Benefits of The Sun, Without The UV Rays
Vitamin D Insufficiency is Strikingly Common
According to a recent study, 77 percent of Americans have insufficient blood levels of vitamin D. That’s alarming, because vitamin D is critical for bone health and immune function. * The problem is, very few foods naturally supply vitamin D. In order to get 1,000 IU per day — the amount increasingly recommended by researchers — you’d have to eat nearly 11 cans of tuna fish every day. The other alternative is sun exposure, which puts you at risk for sun cancer. Fortunately, Nutrasumma Vitamin D delivers 1,000 IU of this essential vitamin in one great-tasting spray.
Benefits of Nutrasumma Vitamin D Spray
- Aids in calcium absorption *
- Increases bone strength *
- Alleviates minor aches and pains *
- May improve strength and balance *
- Modulates immune system function *
How Vitamin D Works
Vitamin D is in charge of over 50 genes in the human body. It increases the absorption of calcium, which is why it’s essential for bone strength. * And it can boost or suppress the immune response, depending on what is needed at the time.*
Why Nutrasumma Vitamin D3?
Absorption: This convenient spray features vitamin D3 (which is better absorbed that vitamin D2) and is applied under the tongue, so it immediately enters cellular pathways.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.