Meet The Energy Demands of Your Heart, Brain and Liver
A Healthier Way To Get Your Carnitine
Carnitine is an amino acid derivative that turns fat into energy. * Red meat is the richest food source of this compound. However, you’d have to eat more than seven hamburgers to get the amount of carnitine — 600mg. — in just one convenient capsule of Nutrasumma Carnitine Complex!
Benefits of Carnitine Complex
- Protects the heart muscle *
- Improves the heart’s ability to tolerate exercise *
- Supports a healthy blood supply to the heart *
- May maintain cognitive function *
- Supports the health of the liver *
How Carnitine Works
Since the heart, brain and liver are three organs with very high energy needs, supplementing with carnitine ensures they have all the energy they need to function. * Interestingly, different forms of carnitine benefit different parts of the body. That’s why Carnitine Complex includes fiver different forms.
Why Nutrasumma Carnitine Complex?
Support: Ingredients that complement carnitine’s actions, such as vitamin B5 (which helps break down fat to create energy), vitamin B6 (necessary for carnitine utilization), alpha lipoid acid (which works synergistically with carnitine) and L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (which encourages blood vessel relaxation). *
Absorption: Ingredients that may improve bioavailability, such as Bioperine black pepper extract.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.