Less Pain, More Gain
Creatine is an amino acid compound that fuels working muscles.* IN fact, 95% of your body’s creatine supply is stored in your muscles. While you probably make enough creatine to support your basic health needs, research has shown that supplementing with extra creatine can have dramatic effects on athletic performance.*
Benefits of Creatine Plus
- Enhances athletic performance*
- Fuels short bursts of activity*
- Increases lean muscle mass*
- Improves muscle strength*
- Decreases recovery time*
How Creatine Works
After you ingest creatine, your body converts it to phosphocreatine, which is shuttled to your muscles for storage. Whenever you perform high-intensity, short-duration exercise — like weight-lifting or sprinting — the phosphocreatine is turned into ATP, helping your muscles perform on demand.*
Why Nutrasumma Creatine?
- Support: Ingredients that complement creatine’s actions, such as vitamin B-6 and vanadyl sulfate (which both participate in the body’s energy production cycles).*
- Absorption: Ingredients that may improve bioavailablity, such as soy lecithin and Bioperine black pepper extract.
- Alkalization: Our Carbonate Action Blend, featuring the alkaline minerals calcium carbonate, potassium bicarbonate and magnesium carbonate. Scientific evidence suggest an alkaline environment prevents the conversation of creatine to creatinine (a waste product).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.