Control Your Carbs
Carbohydrates have gotten a bad rap among dieters. But carbs don’t necessarily contribute to weight gain. It’s what your body does with them that matters. When you ingest carbohydrates, they can either load up your muscle and liver glycogen reserves, which are burned for energy, or they can be stored as fat. The trick is to help direct carbs away from fat deposition and toward glycogen storage.
Here are some of the benefits of Nutrasumma’s Carb Transfer:
1. Helps prevent carbs from turning into fat*
2. Reduces the caloric impact of starchy carbs*
3. Helps maintain blood sugar balance*
4. Supports the body’s fat-burning capacity*
5. Slows carb absorption*
How Carb Transfer works
Carb Transfer works in multiple ways to support the health processing of carbs. * Garcinia cambogia directs carbohydrates to glycogen storage instead of fat deposition. * White kidney bean extract inhibits the digestion of starches, limiting their caloric impact. * Invigia (African mango) enhances the action of leptin, a fat-burning hormone. * And the blend of soluble fibers delays gastric emptying, which slows carbohydrate absorption.
Why Nutrasumma Carb Transfer?
1. Absorption – Highly bioavailable forms of ingredients for optimal absorption.
2. Support – Includes chromium and vanadium – two minerals that support blood sugar balance – helping prevent carbohydrate cravings.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat cure or prevent disease.